Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,785 ($b12,326) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,615 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)