Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,357 ($b18,373) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)