Cost of living comparison between La Libertad, Ecuador and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,125 ($454) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)