Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06202 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,625 (¥397,027) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.92 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)