Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.247 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元54,853 (Dinar 2,360) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元49,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)