Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.853 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元48,076 (Dinar 2,200) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元43,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)