Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.604 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元89,790 (Dinar 3,972) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)