Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.08640 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,750 (Taka 43,403) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (34 minutes ago)