Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.10418 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,711 (руб 45,221) in Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)