Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.11942 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,757 (руб 23,090) in Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)