Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,208 in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 80,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)