Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,220 in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)