Cost of living comparison between Kumasi, Ghana and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.601 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,242 (GH₵2,024) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)