Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05868 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,216 (¥293,364) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (38 minutes ago)