Cost of living comparison between Kumamoto, Japan and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06064 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,310 (¥301,934) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)