Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.568 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,567 (RM9,292) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)