Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.622 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,645 (RM4,713) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (43 minutes ago)