Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.569 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,087 (RM5,153) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)