Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.580 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,648 (RM5,473) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)