Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,963 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.607 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,760 (RM4,206) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)