Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,716 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.630 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,246 (RM3,831) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (34 minutes ago)