Cost of living comparison between Kruševac, Serbia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06006 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,093 (68,155 Дин.) in Kruševac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)