Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.821 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 54% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元50,741 (kr 61,825) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元33,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)