Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 57% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元50,292 (kr 60,302) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元32,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)