Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.811 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 60% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元125,344 (kr 154,592) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)