Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.796 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 54% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元52,299 (kr 65,716) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元34,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 15 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)