Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.818 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 86% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,204 (kr 28,363) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)