Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.673 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,358 (10,374 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)