Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.777 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,958 (7,856 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)