Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.886 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 44% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元134,821 (HK$152,117) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元93,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)