Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元117,416 (HK$143,158) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元89,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (44 minutes ago)