Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01181 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,364 (623,367 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)