Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01125 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,931 (260,517 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)