Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 7.272 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 56% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,189 (€4,014) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)