Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.569 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,851 (RM7,551) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,574 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (42 minutes ago)