Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.553 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,754 (RM10,791) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)