Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.615 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,915 (RM7,379) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 6 hours ago)