Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10563 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,960 (₨37,493) in Kota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)