Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.615 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,294 (RM3,279) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)