Cost of living comparison between Kota Bharu, Malaysia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.631 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,529 (RM1,551) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)