Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 43% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元45,770 (24,527 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元32,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (29 minutes ago)