Cost of living comparison between Koszalin, Poland and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.710 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,093 (16,431 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (34 minutes ago)