Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.754 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元40,979 (23,365 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元29,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)