Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.688 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 48% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,458 (10,932 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)