Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13704 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,133 (Php30,158) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)