Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12902 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,089 (Php39,442) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)