Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.708 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,094 (2,982TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)