Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.391 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,947 (3,557TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)