Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.917 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,082 (2,130TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)