Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.11197 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元45,790 (руб 408,950) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元37,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)