Cost of living comparison between Kollam, India and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10108 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,339 (₨42,921) in Kollam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)