Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10158 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,450 (₨33,962) in Kolhapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)