Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10043 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,949 (₨39,318) in Kolhapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨5.63 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)