Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01109 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,177 (286,479 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)