Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00162 CNY / UZS *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,446 (3,981,694 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)