Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00172 CNY / UZS *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,675 (3,872,472 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)