Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05908 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,740 (¥300,288) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)