Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06111 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,041 (¥295,207) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)