Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10146 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,575 (₨74,658) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)