Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.721 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,153 (€3,258) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)