Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.481 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,823 (€3,452) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (39 minutes ago)