Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05832 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元44,858 (¥769,143) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元37,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)