Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.617 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,005 (RM5,567) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)