Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.551 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,748 (RM10,800) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)