Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19914 CNY / THB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,395 (97,395 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)