Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.094 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,121 (C$3,361) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)