Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06060 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,604 (¥472,006) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元24,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)