Cost of living comparison between Kitakyushu, Japan and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06509 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,423 (¥298,400) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)