Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06482 CNY / KES
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元5,800 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元5,800 (Shilling89,480) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)