Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06369 CNY / KES
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,774 (Shilling137,762) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (39 minutes ago)