Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12082 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,716 (руб 154,900) in Kirov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)