Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00558 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 61% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元100,579 (18,021,546 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元62,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (32 minutes ago)