Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00525 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 57% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元127,767 (24,343,281 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)