Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.361 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,319 (EC$5,640) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)