Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.450 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,271 (EC$5,008) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)