Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00832 CNY / RWF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,061 (3,011,609 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 2 hours ago)