Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.670 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,939 (12,541 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)