Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07729 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,607 (Taka 59,604) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)