Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08025 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,208 (Taka 77,351) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (41 minutes ago)