Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08717 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,630 (Taka 190,782) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)