Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34755 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元1,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元1,447 (4,163 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)