Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.987 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,300 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元4,242 (4,298 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (44 minutes ago)