Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.914 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,000 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,936 (4,305 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (36 minutes ago)