Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26169 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,564 (25,084₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)