Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25025 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,588 (10,342₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)