Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10235 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,377 (₨179,546) in Kharagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (28 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)