Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10484 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,895 (₨84,850) in Kharagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)