Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11274 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,025 (руб 195,361) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)