Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,654 (﷼ 39,596,344) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Long Beach, California costs $1,105 (about 2 hours ago)