Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,278 (﷼ 44,110,256) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)