Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,741 (﷼ 33,618,076) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)