Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,967 (﷼ 80,264,872) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)