Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,724 (﷼ 24,501,049) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montego Bay costs J$20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (16 minutes ago)