Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元2,500 (﷼ 11,773,222) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)